The more we know what you like (or don’t like!), the quicker we can find your dream home!
Before the home search begins, your real estate agent will want to know as much as possible about the features and amenities you desire. To help your agent better serve you, divide your preferences into “negotiable” and “non–negotiable.” Here are some details to consider:
- Type of property (house, condominium, town home, loft):
- Age of property:
- Preferences in architectural style:
- Number of stories:
- Type of foundation:
- Roof construction:
- Lot size and/or location:
- Landscape preferences (fencing, built-in sprinkler system):
- Garage or carport:
- Number of bedrooms:
- Number of bathrooms:
- Minimum square feet:
- Central air/heat:
- Electrical or gas appliances:
- Security system:
- Kitchen amenities:
- Formal dining room:
- Home office or study:
- Laundry room:
- Flooring preferences:
- How much renovation would you be willing to do?
- Must your home accommodate any special needs?